Goa Shipyard Vacancy 2017: – The Goa shipyard has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Supervisor (IT), Store Assistant,Yard Assistant, Office Assistant, Cook, shipwright fitter, Plumber, Rigger, Mason, Letter Painter, Blasting Cum Spray Painter, Painter and other vacancies. The recruitment is initialised by Government of India Under-Taking Ministry, Goa Shipyard Ltd.
Eligible Candidate can apply online from 06/JAN/2017 to 30/JAN/2017 by 5’o Clock. Various information like Educational qualification, Selection process, Age limit are given below…….
Details of Vacancy:-
Total No. of Vacancies: – 105 Vacancies
Post Name Goa Shipyard Vacancy 2017: –
1.Junior Supervisor (IT): 02 Post
2. Office Assistant (Commercial): 01 Vacancy
3. Office Assistant: 04 Vacancies
4. Office Assistant (Fixed Term): 07 Vacancies
5. Store Assistant: 02 Vacancies
6. Store Assistant (On fixed term basis): 02 Vacancies
7. Yard Assistant: 01 Vacancy
8. Yard Assistant (On fixed term basis): 05 Vacancies
9. Cook: 01 Vacancy
10. Shipwright Fitter: 01 Vacancy
11. Plumber: 01 Vacancy
12. Mason: 01 Vacancy
13. Mason (On fixed term basis): 01 Vacancy
14. Rigger: 01 Vacancy
15. Letter Painter: 02 Vacancies
16. Blasting cum Spray Painter: 08 Vacancies
17.Painter: 03 Vacancies
18. Painter (On fixed term basis): 20 Vacancies
19. Carpenter: 10 Vacancies
20. Wireman: 02 Vacancies
21. Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engg.): 01 Vacancy
22. Trainee Structural Fitter: 06 Vacancies
23. Trainee Pipe Fitter: 03 Vacancies
24. Trainee General Fitter: 01 Vacancy
25. Trainee Marine Fitter: 03 Vacancies
26. Unskilled: 16 Vacancies
Goa Shipyard Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: – The upper age limit for the UR (Unreserved Category) is 33 .Age relaxation will be provided in upper age limit to candidates of SC/ ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen according to govt guidelines in forces. (For the Post wise detail consider notification)
Educational Qualification: – For the post no. 1 Junior Supervisor (IT) the candidate should posses BCA/BBA/B.Sc.(IT). The eligibility for post 2 is experience of 1 Year in Handling communication with commercial farms. For post 3 to 8 the candidate should posses any graduation degree with typing speed of 30 words per minute with minimum 1 year course in computer application. The post 9 require minimum 2 year cooking experience in small industry/ hotel/ PSU/ or in any industry for Goa Shipyard Vacancy 2017.
Application Fee: – There is no fee for candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-servicemen. Other Applicants has to pay 200/- rupees by Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” Payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa.
Selection Process: – Candidate will be selected on the basis of written Test/ Trade Test and by Practice Test.